Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Drexie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 08:50 AM
    I don't know the year manufactured, but do you have an owner's manual? I cannot figure out how to put on the mulcher bag.
    Thank you,
    Diane
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexie
    I don't know the year manufactured, but do you have an owner's manual? I cannot figure out how to put on the mulcher bag.
    Thank you,
    Diane
    Does it have a side or rear discharge?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray riding mower [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Murray Model 42910x92a riding mower. I started it the other day and it ran for about 2 minutes then died. I tried to start it again, but the starter would not turn over; there was no "click" of the solenoid. I checked the battery, has plenty of juice. I bridged the solenoid and the...

Mower Replacement Belt, Old Murray Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a model 38618X92E. I am looking for a manual or parts catalogue for this model so I can find the proper replacement belt. Thanks.

Starting a Murray Mower [ 3 Answers ]

A neighbor loaned me his Murray Mulching Mower while he went on an extended vacation. He showed me something special that I had to do (besides squeezing the safety bar down to the handle) while pulling the starter cord. I thought it had something to do with the engine drive lever, but now I'm not...

Murray Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 15x38" Murray. My drive belt keeps coming off. I got a new 73" belt from Outdoor Lawn Equipment. I can't get the belt on the back large pulley. The pulley is blocked by other parts. Can anyone help?

2000 murray mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for drive belt for model # 42572X8A

View more questions Search