Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashycakes123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 04:24 PM
    A dress fit for an eighth grader?
    I have a dance coming up that I need a semi-formal dress for I want to have a dress that does not have a HIGH chance of someone else having it, I'm petite too. I want a yellow pink or red dress... any place suggestions? A lot of people are using nordstroms and macy's and places like that... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :(
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Apr 28, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Smaller Bridal/Formal wear stores have dresses, and often times unique dresses or you could attempt (or have someone help you) make your own
    fairycakes16 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Lol, well I live in Ireland and having ben in America for christmas, believe me your spoiled for choice compared to over here! But would you consider getting it made? Like you pic out the fabric and then decide what kind of style your looking for, and get someone to make if for you! It's a big thing for the Debutantes Ball's here! :) x
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Apr 29, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Yeah, you could find someone to make it for you! You'd have to find a dressmaker ror something to make it for you... or you could attempt to make it yourself. Pick up a pattern, get the material and it usually has some pretty easy instructions, or you could get a parent or friend to help you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My first grader has an IEP and I want to hold her back [ 8 Answers ]

Please someone tell me how to proceed at my next IEP meeting. My little girl is doing pretty well in first grade but she is very immature. She seems more like a kindergartener than a first grader. She is just a little behind in reading but needs one on one to do math. She currently gets 2 45 minute...

Eighth grade dresses [ 4 Answers ]

Were should I get my eighth grade dress from?

Are you smarter than a fifth grader? [ 46 Answers ]

Jeff Foxworthy is funny here. glumbert.com - Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Hello, I need a scholarship for an eight grader. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is in eight grade and she will be graduating next year on may. I'm wondering if anyone knows what kind of grants or scholarship there are in Illinois for incomming high school freshmens.

Is there any thing for an eight grader [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is in eight grade and she will be graduating next year on may. I'm wondering if anyone knows what kind of grants or scholarship there are in Illinois for incomming high school freshmens. Thank you.

View more questions Search