Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Apr 28, 2008, 04:23 PM
    CPA fears!
    I'm about to start the review class for the CPA exam, and I keep hearing horror stories about the exam. People say it's harder then bar exam and the exam to get your medical license... and when I was looking in my CPA books today they said that the success rate is less than 10%.. Im so scared!

Anyone have any experience with the CPA exam. Whether you've tried it, if you've passed, failed, any advise? Thanks!
    delite Posts: 202, Reputation: 3

Apr 29, 2008, 09:15 PM
    I took the exam some years back and passed on my second try. As I recall I bought old cpa exams (in text book) that covered a 10 year period and generally memorized the content.It worked for me if you get a reiview book it will go over most new ponouncemnts, etc and study this as wll you will do okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fears: Emetaphobia. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, so I have a bunch of fears. Fear of Heights,small spiders, What's in the dark ( not the dark itself) you know, normal usual things to fear. Besides one phobia. It's said to be very popular but I've only interacted with other on the net who have it. I have Emetaphobia. Fear of Puking...

Getting rid of my fears! [ 2 Answers ]

We've been together for about 6 months. Everything was great. Spending everyday with each other and just about every night. Then one day not too long ago it was like everything snapped. We got in some stupid argument over nothing and automatically she said she wants her space. She felt like I...

How do you overcome fears? [ 5 Answers ]

My cousin is afraid to leave his mother and spend the night with others. What should he do? If you have any ideas of what he should do to overcome his fear please respond back ASAP!

Interviewing Fears [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in retail management for over 7yrs, I am now looking for a job and of course Going on interviews. I fear them so much, because I don't do a good job at articulating my Skills an abilities, I am confident in my abilities and feel I can manage any establishment. I feel that my lack of...

My fears are getting in the way of me of having my crush [ 3 Answers ]

So here is the scoop. I have never really dated before and have liked this guy for a while. I am pretty positive that he likes me too. I have given him signals and then he pursued but then I just shut down. I can't even look at him in the eyes and when I am around him I feel like I am holding my...

View more questions Search