Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anne33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Explain what happens to discharge the pith ball if it is negatively charged
    To neutralize a pithball electroscope all you have to do is to hold it for a very short time. Explain what happens to discharge the pith ball if it is

a)negatively charged
    b)positively charged
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Think about what is causing the charge to begin with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone explain this? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is sagar. Let me tell you guys that I'm just a crazy fan of cradle of filth.and I've watched their one of the most greatest video Nymphetamine. But I couldn't figure out certain part of their lyrics. Here are they What is the meaning of " white lady laid"...

Could anyone explain? [ 3 Answers ]

When someone sleeps on his/her side,what effect will this have on the person's body? Also when we sleep on our stomach,does this effect our body while we sleep,does it restrict any of our organ functions etc? Another thing I wanted to ask was- When we drink water or other fluids, if we gulp it...

I got base ball and foot ball trying to fine out how much [ 1 Answers ]

Oj simpson 1975 card Two pete rose cards Will mays baseball gold card 1964 Michael jordan rookie baseball card

Can you explain this.discharge related [ 9 Answers ]

But I have this thick clearish/grey discharge at first I thought it was a yeast infection but it was'nt thick and white but I took a treatment just in case but I still have the discharge.. theres no burning I just don't feel clean and sometimes it smells... is this normal? What could this be?

EXPLAIN! REALLY worried about discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I've never had sex. I've always had this brown discharge since I was about 10, and I've had it every day. Occasionally it will turn pink for a few days, but that's it. I once had a proper period experince when I was about 13 but then it stopped and the discharge came back....

View more questions Search