Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irishdemon77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Young unwilling prostitute
    I can't remember 90% of the song, its almost like sublime with matchbox 20 mix... about a 12-14 year old girl forced to sell herself by her dad.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Apr 28, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Wrong Way by Sublime

LYRICS: WRONG WAY, SUBLIME
    irishdemon77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 12:31 PM
    :) THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH. That has been driving me nuts for 3 days, thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child support from unwilling father, uninvolved father [ 26 Answers ]

I am currently pregnant with my first child. The father is not involved. What rights does the baby have to collect child support from him? Is it ethical to force financial child support, when he does not want to be involved? Yet, he has said that he will provide support. He says that and then...

How young is too young when it comes to your virginity? [ 41 Answers ]

This girl who's interested in me recently told me that she lost hers at 14.The legal age here is 16.Im not sure whether to be put off by this because it seems a bit young. She said she's never had sex after that but that's not the point.woulnt care if she's a virgin or not but not sure if I should...

Is 19 too young? [ 17 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years. Everyone says that 19 is too young to get married, but I think it's more of a matter of how well you get along and if you could stand spending the rest of your life with that person. Could I get some help here?

Too young? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 11 and "well developed" lots of guys and girl in my year started asking each other out about 1 1/2 years ago, I was asked out once and found it was boring because our parents wouldn't let us meet up anywere and I was dumped a few days later. Now its more interesting as many of my friends have...

I this Too Young [ 4 Answers ]

I'm dating a boy that is 2 yrs. Younger than me and we are both in love. He wants to get married now... is that to young for him... and how do I know that it is real then there is his former friend that I dated before that is now wanting me back I love him dearly what do I do... stay or go...

View more questions Search