Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gonsowski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Alcohol as a gift
    We have a program that recognizes employees at our office. We have been offered a bottle of liquor as a donation for a gift for the drawing. Is there a law that prohibits this type of gift giving to an employee?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 11:47 AM
    No, except

Liability is someone abuses it,
    Company policy about liquor at work
    Offend workers who don't drink because ov various reasons, AA, religion and more.

Personally I would not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Drink Alcohol [ 46 Answers ]

I have read so many stories of alcohlics,mothers,fathers and even kids who binge drink. Then there are those who party and drink (so called "social "drinkers). As I have never tasted alcohol nor have any plans to try it, I keep wondering... Why do families drink in front of kids?...

Alcohol use [ 1 Answers ]

I have a motion (temporary until court date) stating that the fathe will not use or have any alcohol in body while my children and with him. This also goes for his two live in roommates. I have found that the drinking is continuing and he is in contempt of court, He also has not filed his...

Alcohol: 70% or 99%? [ 1 Answers ]

For cleaning keyboards, door knobs/handles, table tops, etc. Which is better, the 70% or the 99%?

Over service of Alcohol [ 4 Answers ]

I know that a bartender and the premises is liable for service of an alcoholic beverage to an obviously intoxicated person. (Califonia) But what about if a bartender serves someone 10 shots of tequila and 5 beers in the time span of 1 hour. And, duing that hour, the patron did not show symptoms...

Breastfeeding and alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have a 7 month old who I am breastfeeding. I haven't had any alcohol of any kind (not that I ever drank much anyway) and my sisters want to take me out this weekend. I was wondering, now that he sleeps through the night am I able to go out and have like 4 drinks with them if...

View more questions Search