Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chourfa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Can I find some one enter france as refugee?
    Good day:

I missed my father when I was a child,one years old , a child he had moved to france coming from germany as a child he had a refugee m he was shown at paris nearly by the year 1984-1985.
    He resident with students homely.

I need help to find him , I sent many messages to france immigration office but wit sorry no one respond to my request.

Thanks
    chourfa
    geoffminett Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Chourfa,

Repetez le question en francais et peut-etre je peut vous assister

Geoff
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 20, 2008, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffminett
    Chourfa,

Geoff

Impressive, but for the benefit of those of us who are trying to answer her and don't speak French would you please post a translation?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 20, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Chourfa,

Geoff
    Or for those that don't read French:
    Repeat the question in French and perhaps I can assist you
    ;)

May 20, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Thanks CurlyBen ( one Brit hearing you ! )

My apologies JudyKayTee, I just felt ( and still do ) that this poster may give us more and better quality info to work with if allowed to use native tongue.

Geoff
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 21, 2008, 06:35 AM
    Thanks CurlyBen ( one Brit hearing you ! )

My apologies JudyKayTee, i just felt ( and still do ) that this poster may give us more and better quality info to work with if allowed to use native tongue.

Geoff

I don't have a problem with that if she is asking only for the help of French speaking people - or if you had posted and then translated.

May 21, 2008, 08:50 AM
    We will leave that one there I think
    chourfa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 01:45 AM
    Comment puis-je trouver personne inscrite FRANCE COMME RÉFUGIÉ?
    translated by google to french
    La paix soit sur vous et la miséricorde de Dieu et la bénédiction

Sujet

Aider à la recherche de mon père, Faouzi chourfa 63 ans.

De: Amjad Fawzi shorafa. Beita Naplouse Palestine

J'ai mis gracieusement à votre considirations que j'ai manqué de contact et la connaissance de l'endroit où Abouts de mon père en France. Depuis son entrée dans le territoire français en provenance de l'Allemagne au début de la mi-quatre-vingt et les détails comme suit

Premièrement: le début du Voyage: mon père a voyagé de la Palestine à l'Allemagne de l'Ouest en 1970 et enregistrés dans la ville d'Augsburg, à partir de l'année 1971 jusqu'en 1980 sous le nom de (chourfa Faouzi)

Deuxièmement: après 1984, mon père a quitté le territoire allemand à la France pour la création d'une demande pour cela. et après plusieurs mois il ya eu amet entre mon père et mon vieil ami, (à Paris).

Mon père a dit qu'il a fait une demande de séjour pour les autorités françaises (je pense que la demande a été en tant que réfugié), les autorités françaises ont promis d'approuver dans les prochains mois. mon père a ajouté qu'il a vécu dans le logement ou de logement pour les étudiants

note: le lieu où la rencontre était (george pombidoui paris.)

Troisièmement: personne n'a vu mon père depuis 1985, nul ne sait ce qui s'est passé avec lui ... Quant à l'actualité signalés après cette année (1985) il a été non de ces histoires (il était de voir une mission dans la version française Sarremong

Les informations personnelles et de mon père

prénom: Faouzi

nom de famille: chourfa ou abughazaleh

Lieu de naissance: Palestine Cisjordanie Naplouse

jour de naissance: 22/04/1946

nationalité: jordanienne
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 15, 2009, 02:12 AM

English Translation:

Peace has is on you and the mercy of God and the blessing

Subject

To help in the search of my father, Faouzi chourfa 63 years.

Of: Amjad Fawzi shorafa. Beita Nablus Palestine

I put gracefully at your considirations that I missed contact and the knowledge of the place where Abouts of my father in France. Since its entry in the French territory coming from Germany at the beginning of semi-four-twenty and the details as follows

Firstly: the beginning of the Voyage: my father travelled from Palestine to the West Germany in 1970 and recorded in the town of Augsburg, as from the year 1971 until 1980 under the name of (chourfa Faouzi)

Secondly: after 1984, my father left the German territory in France for the creation of a request for that. And after several months it you have amet between my father and my old friend, (in Paris).

My father has said that it made a request for stay for the French authorities (I think that the request was as a refugee), the French authorities promised to approve in the next months. My father added that he lived in housing or of housing for the students

Note: the place where the meeting was (george pombidoui bets.)

Thirdly: nobody saw my father since 1985, no one does not know what occurred with him… As for the topicality announced after this year (1985) it was not these stories (it was to see a mission in the French version Sarremong

Personal informations and of my father

First name: Faouzi

Family name: chourfa or abughazaleh

Birthplace: Palestine the West Bank Nablus

Day of birth: 22/04/1946

Nationality: Jordanian

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find someone in france [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for my brother in france don't know what website are good or if anyone knows anything that is good and has fond people please send me a message thanks:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :o :o

I am Palestinian refugee, [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir: I am Palestinian refugee, I hold Egyptian travel document ( For Palestinian refugee), I would like to hold any citizenship. Can you help me With kind regards Khaled salem

Trying to find Birth Record of Father in France and Death Certificates of Grandparent [ 2 Answers ]

My father was born in Marseilles, France in 1911. He came to America in the 1930's. He received word his father, mother, sister and brother were killed During a bombing in World War II. They lived in Alsace Lorraine. My father Tried for two years to find any information on their deaths, but...

View more questions Search