Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmExp Posts: 330, Reputation: 11

Apr 28, 2008, 07:49 PM
    HOW! He wasn't trying to answer my calls on purpose. A text would not have done anything. Ugh, I was sheepish to think anything positive could actually happen. How embarrassing. Why his best friend felt the need to call and tell me he got the card is also disturbing. I almost feel as though since the result was not positive he could have kept it to himself. I guess we will just be going on another 3.5 months of not talking shortly it will be forever just because I turned his phone off. WOW
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Yeah, it's a pretty messy situation... sorry to hear that.

My situation's... a bit different. My ex never paid my bills or anything, nor have I ever paid hers... but after 3.5 years, she breaks it off as she needed "some space..." then 2 weeks later, new guy. She left me a voice message saying happy birthday... didn't respond. The past few weeks, she's been calling once a day, then twice a day... then left me a message that said, "How do you expect us to fix things if you don't pick up..."

... frankly, I have nothing to say to her. She needed time, then found a new guy within 2 weeks... which to me, makes her untrustworthy. Perhaps she thinks I'm being immature by not picking up, but in my defense, it's too late to fix things.

Apr 28, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Yeah that is rough and not fair but I was being played from the jump and I did not know that. I was so loyal to this character it's not even funny. At least you GOT a birthday wish. He didn't call me on my birthday or anything which makes me wonder why did I even bother to send him a card. You're in the ATL! So am I, kind of. What is it with Atlanta people?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Fushizzle. Too much pollen getting into their heads I guess.

Apr 28, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Clearly, these people are doing the most ( not in a good way). I think another issue is settling for someone who is just not up to par. I should have known this person was bad news. But no, I just had to try to step out of the box. Never again. Never again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I send my ex a birthday card? [ 11 Answers ]

So here goes - I dated a man last year that was in the final stages of his 6 year marriage - yes I allowed myself to be the "rebound" girl. We started as friends, I visited his restaurant (my daughter worked for him last summer and he got to know me through her!) He totally pursued me and within...

Birthday ! [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what is birthday dress??

Birthday Card, Good idea or Bad [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My boyfriend left me about 7 weeks ago for a girl he works with. I have maintained N/C since then but I really love him and would take him back under certain circumstances. I don't want to call and beg him or push him away I want him to come back because he wants to. But his...

My Birthday Wish [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a birthday party and I invited all my friends, but two of them told me they could not make it. My best friend in the whole world told me she would come, but she did not. The bad thing is she had her mom call and tell me they would not get to come. They had a christmas play to go to...

View more questions Search