Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayz23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Customer service
    How can u be a very customer service representative?

What are the FAQ ON customer service?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 28, 2008, 07:59 AM
    First rule: Treat everyone how you would expect to be treated.
    After all we are all human and a pleasant attitude achieves more than a belligerent one.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 22, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Listen to what the customer has to say for starters and don't interrupt. Wait until they are finished speaking. If they have a problem, try to solve it for them. If they have a complaint, be polite and try and help them with the complaint.
    ttara81 Posts: 161, Reputation: 9

Jun 30, 2008, 08:51 PM
    NEVER be rude to a customer! No matter how much they fuss at you or what name they call you... always present a positive attitude with a smile!

Always remember... the customer signs your paycheck. Without them, you may not have a job!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

When in customer service if a customer yells what do you do?

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

-Can you give an example of a time when you experienced good customer service and explain why it was good? -Tell me about a time when you give effective customer service? -Have you ever dealt with a company that provided first-class customer service?what aspects it so good and how would you...

Customer Service [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to find names of senior and top level professionals working in MNC? i.e. Gen. Manager, Marketing Head, vice presidents, directors etc. I have visited their websites but I have not succeeded. Please show me the method to get this info. Either through net or any other mode....

Customer Service Letter [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a letter apologizing to a customer... the customer received a counterfeit $50 bill at one of our stores. She thinks it came from our store but left the store before determination of the fake money. She wants a letter stating that there is nothing we can do about the problem so that...

Customer Service Stories [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for great customer service stories for a talk I am designing on the subject, and possibly an article as well. Anyone have a story they'd like to share?

View more questions Search