Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amIwrong Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

May 2, 2008, 09:57 AM
    When I was single and not satisfied, yes. So, that's why I take it as an insult. I am satisfied sexually so I have no need for anything else. I take it to mean if the man I am with is "shopping" then he is not satified, and thus we would just be dating and not in a "relationship", he should date other people, get it out of his system. I don't want to go aroudn thinking I am the best if I am not, otherwise we'd both be settling for what we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman2007
    Just answer one question. Have you ever seen a good looking man and just wondered? If you answer no, never, you are not a human being!!!! All kidding aside, men AND women look. It is human nature. If you are with someone that lokks and says nothing about it then let it go but on the other hand if you are with someone that lokks and makes verbal comments, then kick the guy to the curb.
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2008, 07:08 AM
    Men Look. Women look. If he is really turning his head... That might be problem. I have seen boyfriend glance at other women and I am fine with that. As long as he is not focusing on them. But I also get a lot of attention from men as well when I am around him. So I try not to worry about things like that. He's coming home with me!
    amIwrong Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

May 8, 2008, 04:14 AM
    Thanks KP:)
    Quote Originally Posted by amIwrong
    Well, that goes both ways does it not? I mean, if you have no standards then you are the puppet.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 8, 2008, 05:46 PM
    pregnant. De nada. Its nothing. =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's his deal? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for about two months now. He is not the problem... it is one of my close guy friends. I had a huge crush on my guy friend for probably about a year and he knew I liked him but never did anything about it and basically said he wasn't interested in a relationship. So that...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

What's the right way to deal? [ 2 Answers ]

Anxiety attacks have basically left hooked me out of the blue almost two years ago to the day. My boyfriend of 9+ years had just proposed to me and we got engaged. My life was finally heading in a good direction as much as possible. About a week later while at work my hands started tingling,...

Ok, what is my deal? [ 22 Answers ]

I don't know what is going on upstairs in my head lately, and I am getting pretty confused. I have been out on a few dates over the last 2 months or so, and at first I really like these women, think that they are attractive and what not, but as soon as they start showing interest in me I lose all...

View more questions Search