Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmen germany Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 05:36 AM
    1 year old crying
    My son cries and does not quit I can't figure out what he wants then he gets mad I think he forgets what he wants in all the crying I can't use the bathroom with out him crying at the door till I walk out help pease
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 05:43 AM
    It appears he wants your undivided attention. I bet he is the only child and you are with him all day, actually 24/7, given time he is sleeping. You should get him out now and introduce him to other playmates. Possibly put him in daycare so he can realize you aren't the only one in his universe at his beck and call.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Please first of all be aboslutely sure there is nothing physically wrong with him. Tell the doctors and insist on then checking for no physical problems. My grand daughter spent the first year and a half crying and actually screaming before they found out all of her problems.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Apr 28, 2008, 03:56 PM
    He could have colic (sp?) where they just cry and cry for no reason.. also he could have an ear infection.. I knew this one person who said when he was a baby he cried and cried and cried and his parents didn't know what to do, and they never knew for years and years that this poor kid was in excuriating pain.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Autism? My nephew has a mild case of it... that's the first thought that popped into my head. He gets fussy for no particular reason at all.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 04:44 PM
    And some are just spoiled and want all of your attention also. So rule out any medical first
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 05:21 PM
    I don't know why you all came up with all of these medical problems. Aside from being in that field, it just didn't occur to me. I thought only of spoiled and wanting all of the attention, just simple old fashioned stuff LOL
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Yeah... thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looks like I am crying! [ 5 Answers ]

I at least sometime in every season... though gladly not all the time... have tearing in both of my eyes. If I do not constantly wipe them away, I have tears streaming down my face. It also happens when I yawn. Any advice, or anyone with the same problem?

I'm crying [ 13 Answers ]

I'm 15, and heartbroken Yes I have a boyfriend, I want to break up with him but,His sister will have people jump me. He has a puppy that my mother is attached to. And if I break up with him my mom will never see the puppy again, and the puppy will continue to be abbused by my boyfriend, so we...

I keep crying [ 10 Answers ]

I keep on crying and I don't know why. I've struggling at home and school. This could be why but I keep crying over stupid things like burning my toast or not having any credit on my mobile. I feel so stupid. No-one else knows how I feel and I don't know what to do. Does anyone know why I'm feeling...

13 year old labrador crying, barking at night, going in circles, hiding under tables [ 3 Answers ]

Hi and thanks for the forum, My 13 year old choco lab CoCoBear has suddenly developed fearful behaviors, especially at night. She won't "settle" to sleep; whines, cries, and barks and acts confused. During the day she tries to hide under tables. For some time she has needed help getting up on...

3 year old female dog keeps crying [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old female dog,She loves to play with small stuffed toys.In the last week she has started crying and does not really have any energy to do anything.She carrys these toys around with her and crys all the time.She will take them all to her bed and lay on them and then one by one she...

View more questions Search