Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1979FLAVAZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 11:51 PM
    Traveling to Puerto Rico. DO I need a passport?
    :eek: Traveling to Puerto Rico. DO I need a passport?? I am a bit confuse with the passport issues.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2008, 02:58 AM
    According to what is on the following site, Everything you need to know about U.S. passport rules - Travel - LATimes.com you do not need a passport to travel to and from a U.S. territory such as Puerto Rico from the United States, if that is where you are traveling from.

There is also some other helpful information as well as links on the site above that would be worth checking out.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Clough is correct, if you are a US citizen, you do not need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paternity in Puerto Rico [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has discovered he may have fathered a child outside of our marriage. It was before we were married but while we were "together" in a long distance relationship. Needless to say this is a very hard time. We have a daughter of our own as well as my stepson. This woman is manipulating...

Do I need a visa to go to Puerto Rico? [ 3 Answers ]

I currently work in New York with a H1-B nonimmigration status. I wonder if I need a visa to travel to Puerto Rico? Do I need to have a US visa when getting back from Puerto Rico? Thanks a lot!

Property in Puerto Rico [ 2 Answers ]

My dad died in 1985 and left property without a will, this property is currently being rented and my oldest brother collects all the funds and makes sure the taxes are paid. There was 8 siblings, 3 have since died so there are only 5 left . We now have this property under contract for sale. We all...

View more questions Search