Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Rules of a BBQ
    MENS...

BBQ RULES
    It is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity, as it's the only type of cooking a 'real' man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved.

When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:

Routine...

(1) The woman buys the food.
    (2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.
    (3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.

Here comes the important part:

(4) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

More routine...

(5) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
    (6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he deals with the situation.

Important again:

(7) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.

More routine...

(8) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.
    (9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:
    (10) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
    (11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed 'her night off.' And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women...

Apr 27, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Now you men, don't get any ideas, none, you hear? LMAO, love it M, great BBQ rules. :)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 09:52 AM
    LOL! Niiiiice M.

These the rules for Alty's BBQ? ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    LOL! Niiiiice M.

These the rules for Alty's BBQ?? ;)
    I think they should be J , Altys hubby Wiggy is the boss but I'm not sure if she will show him these rules :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 08:05 PM
    This is exactly how it works at my house... so true, gosh!
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    This is exactly how it works at my house.....so true, gosh!!
    Well I'm glad your Hubby gives you some nights off starty :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Five Rules [ 2 Answers ]

FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW TO A HAPPY LIFE: 1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job. 2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh. 3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to...

Banking rules [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone My family just came from the bank where we took grandpa to get a cashiers check Since my sisters bank does not charge for cashiers checks we took him there OK I am trying to make a long story short grandpa had saved over 2000.00 in cash and was now ready to put a double marker...

What are the Rules? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter's father and I have not been together for almost 3 years and we are still arguing over my daughter and who should do what. I have her most of the time and he takes her Wed night, Sunday afternoon and every other Saturday(day and overnight). We are both in our early 20's. My questions...

The Rules [ 1 Answers ]

More Signs Technology Took Over Your Life - You know Bill Gates' e-mail address, but you have to look up your own social security number. - You stop saying "phone number" and replace it with "voice number," since we all know the majority of phone lines in any house are plugged into...

View more questions Search