Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steveba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 09:48 PM
    Lionel Barrymore Film
    What was the movie Lionel Barrymore played in which he played an old man recounting to his grandchildren his participation in the War?
    Would any one know of other movies with similar story lines? Thanks in advance.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Apr 28, 2008, 12:17 AM
    Don't think I saw any of his movies, but if it helps, here's a list of the movie he was in...
    Lionel Barrymore

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this film! [ 1 Answers ]

I seen the film in about 1989 I can just remember certain parts it was a british film I remember some teenagers stealing some big silver getto blasters out of a school and running across an empty playground think it was two boys . There was a group of older children in it who were punks and...

Where do I get this film [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me where I can purchase this film, "fruit machine", I've looked everywhere for it , but no luck. I don't know who made the film or produced it.

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

If you know what this film is tell me [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much but what I do remember is that a group of teens go to a island to protect the indian burial ground, from developers, that is on the island. I think its in Oregon or Coastal Canadia. They row out to the island and camp out on the beach until a storm make them seek sheleter in...

View more questions Search