Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Is there a toilet that works as a bidet?
    Someone told me that there is a toilet that doubles as a bidet. Has anyone heard of who makes it?

I wanted to add a bidet to one of the bathrooms, a combo unit would allow more room.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2008, 03:03 AM
    Here, is at least one answer for you. I did find something on the following link about combinations between a toilet and a bidet.

Basic guide for bidet/toilet combinations
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Apr 28, 2008, 03:47 AM
    Hi Guys:

Hey, I don't know of any combination toilet bidets (closest is the type CLOUGH's link brings you to)... BUT I think I may know what you are talking about.

TOTO makes a toilet seat that acts as a bidet, water warmer, DRYER, and a seat warmer... and if you want to get fancy, TOTO also makes a similar toilet seat that does all of the above AND takes your blood sugar readings, too... ;)

Check out these links: (you may also want to go to TOTO website for better info.)

Toto Heated Toilet Bidet Seats - Jasmin, Chloe & E200 bidet style toilet seats

http://www.hygieneforhealth.com/

You will need to cut into toilet supply line (at the riser, no cutting into wall) and you will need an electrical outlet nearby (or just run new GFCI outlet to just behind toilet) to plug this unit in.

There are other names besides TOTO.. but this is best on market that I know of.

Let me know if need more info. Hope that helped! Mark
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Thanks guys, that is exactly what I needed!
    hoffhawaii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 01:41 AM
    I have used the Toto bidet seat in the Tokiyo Intl. Airport a few times and they are spot on. I really like the seat very much.
    Aloha,
    Dan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bidet Faucets - vertical [ 1 Answers ]

Are there vertical bidet faucets available that 100% of the water flow can be diverted from the water hole to the spray head? I cannot seem to find one.

Handheld bidet installation [ 3 Answers ]

Were are thinking of installing a hand held bidet for lack of space in the bathroom. The typical installation is to attach it to the water supply to the toilet but since we are in a cold part of the states I was thinking of using a Thermostatic Mixing Valve like the one below. Kohler K-13601. I...

Toilet works randomly and gurgles when using sink [ 1 Answers ]

For about a couple weeks now, my toilet bowl will bubble when the sink is running. And sometime when I flush the bowl doesn't fill back up and sometimes it doesn't flush at all and will fill up and then slowly (like over night slowly) will drain down. We checked the vent on the roof and it is clear...

Plumbing for a Bidet [ 2 Answers ]

How do you plumb for a Bidet?

Bidet [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to have any feedback in bidet brand names. I'm about to install one and it is difficult to decide. gaucho

View more questions Search