Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovely24 Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Apr 27, 2008, 04:35 PM
    My friend?
    :mad: well I have this friend but we grew up together we are always together and never apart well she went to the carinival the other night and I wasn't their cause I was really sick so I told her to go have fun with some other friends and she did but little did I know their would be a fight this 17 year old girl beat my friend up all cause she said she had a attiude and the other friends was trying to help but couldn't I wasn't their and I fill like its all my fault my friend is only 13 and some 17 year old shouldn't hit her she is so younger I am 14 and needen help I fill like its all my fault maybe if she would have waited until I got better but now I can't fight cause if I get hit in the stomach it would kill me [health proplems]... I can't do anything and I am always pertecting her but I didn't this time now what?? I can't just let this girl get by with it I mean she my best friend OK anyway afater the fight my friend had a black eye and tiffany her brothers girlfriend went up to the 17 year old and told her to met her in the lot and she did afater that tiffany put the 17 year old head threw the window of a car I'm so confused cause I know it was tookin care of but I fill like this is all my fault... :confused: :eek: :mad: :(
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 27, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Its not your fault
    Don't blame yourself

You can't always be their to protect her

Its not your fault your sick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search