Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xkylix Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 08:40 AM
    I'm in court tomorrow for debt of £1500
    I'm in debt of £1500 to my mums friend I'm only 18 and very scared this is meant to be my 2nd time in court but I didn't got to the first 1 and they decided that I hate to go to another 1 because I haven't been paying money what the court told me to pay each month and now I am so scared please help and tell me what to excpect and what to do etc?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 27, 2008, 09:04 AM
    GO TO COURT!!
    Otherwise you WILL have bailiffs knocking on your door.
    Now this is unclear as to the reasons behind this debt.
    Could you please give further information ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 27, 2008, 09:05 AM
    All you have to do is to go to the court in time, and tell them how you're going to pay back and start paying. You must pay back for what you owed. This is called responsibility.

Do not ignore or run away from the truth, this person is so kind to loan you money when you badly needed it. Ignorance will cause you more damage.. in the future nobody will offer you help even your mother.
    xkylix Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    GO TO COURT !!!
    Otherwise you WILL have bailiffs knocking on your door.
    Now this is unclear as to the reasons behind this debt.
    Could you please give further information ?
    The reason why I am in court tomoz is that I haven't been paying £45 per month because I couldn't afford it but have been paying £45 here and there whitch I am meant to pay every month and haven't been so I wanted to know what is going to happen tomoz plzzz thanks :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capitol one taking me to court tomorrow [ 8 Answers ]

Link to original posting, moved here in hopes of better visibility https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/small-claims/am-being-sued-credit-card-co-58374.html#post304265 I am being sued (I guess) by Capitol One. I was served a notice 3 nights ago, to appear on March 1 at 1:30 pm, no court room, just...

Theft under $5000, tomorrow is my court date. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was charged with theft under $5000. I was caught for stealing sunglasses($150). Also I had tags from the same store on me.. (which I store previous times) It was about $1500... I admitted that I stole those too. Then they accused me of stealing things that I was wearing. I got really...

Going to court tomorrow morning at 9:30 a.m. [ 4 Answers ]

Going to see the judge tomorrow at 9:30 to have a judgment vacated. Since the past 3 weeks, I've sent 2 letters to the attorney's office who received the default judgment asking them to validate the debt. Their only response were 2 letters back asking me to call their office to discuss the matter...

Court Date Tomorrow w/ Collector [ 37 Answers ]

Hello All, I Currently live in MD however prior to 2001 I lived in NY. 1/2006 I called a small bank in NY I had an account with for years and learned that it had been restrained by a law firm C&S representing a creditor (Spiegel). I called this firm and found there was a judgment obtained...

View more questions Search