Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turkey55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Blade engagement
    I have a Troy Bilt riding mower. As soon as I engage the blade the mower shut off. The belts all seem to be tight and in place. Any suggestions?
    caryllee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 08:34 AM
    This happened to me once with my Troy Bilt riding lawnmower. I picked up the back of the mower and slammed it down and my problem was solved.:
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Probably your seat safety, or the reverse safety switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman mower stopped moving but blade engagement still works and mower starts [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone help me determine why my craftsman kohler engine 16hp manuel transmission riding lawnmower stopped being able to move but still is able to turn on/off and engage the mower blade? I have checked the clutch but it appears to work since the mower is able to be turned on/off. All of the...

Engagement Party [ 4 Answers ]

My son has just announced he is getting married. They live in a different state and the parents plan on having an engagement party for them and we are planning a party In our state also. My husband does not want to attend the party for the brides family in another state because he feels it is...

Engagement at 16. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I'm going to be 16 in December. My boyfriend and I have talked about marriage and want to get married as soon as we get out of high school. Would it be a bad idea (if it's legal) to get engaged until then? And If so would it be a bad idea (if our parents let us) if we got married while still in...

A confusing engagement [ 9 Answers ]

I just got engaged, however, am not as happy as other people think I would be. He wants to get married very soon, but I am not very sure. What has been haunting me was some affair he had with a girl a couple of months before he proposed to me. As he said, they met before he and I met. He liked her...

Engagement announcement [ 2 Answers ]

When you receive an engagement announcement, do you have to send a gift?

View more questions Search