Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zzc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 06:52 AM
    There is a single lady, working in your organization, and she has requested for the d
    There is a single lady, working in your organization, and she has requested for the day
    Care centre for her child at the workplace. As an HR manager what will be your
    Response?
    �� If you accept her request, then why and how will you manage it?
    �� If NO, then what other different measures you will take? Justify your decision.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 27, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Check this out... https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...board-b-u.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2008, 07:26 AM
    And this is the third person this month with the exact, word by word question.

And sadly if they want to really upset their teacher, it is not even a good question

A HR manager would not have the authority to even respond except to say, they will refer this to the company management.

The resourses in buildings, employees, and liablity would be a major policy change.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 27, 2008, 07:35 AM
    Obviously the current homework assignment!!

Now why post and run if they don't want help??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single Outlet Not Working [ 2 Answers ]

I have one outlet in my kitchen that is not working. I have checked the breaker box and nothing was tripped. There isn't a "reset" button to push, I am at a lost what to try next or even what could be wrong with the outlet. Any ideas?

Single Mom, Not Working [ 4 Answers ]

I am a single mom, I do not work, but I have Primary Physical custody of my daughter. At the end of the year, can I file taxes, claiming my daughter to get a refund, even if I have no income to report?

Planning organization [ 2 Answers ]

Select an organization that you have worked for or one that you are familiar with and locate the goals the organization has set. Many times this information can be found on the company's website. Search the Library as well as the internet and research goal setting. Compare what information you...

Single electrical outlet not working [ 4 Answers ]

I have one electrical outlet in my house (2 yrs old) that recently stopped working. Its not a gfi and the other outlet in the same room isn't either. (both of these outlets are in the bathroom) but only one doesn't work... I plugged an appliance into it and no juice. I went and bought another...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search