Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deereman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Mower belt drive routing diagram
    John deere sabre 1546 gear drive need help installing mower drive belt please help my grass isn't getting any shorter.thanks
    kp58 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 01:34 PM
    It sounds like this may be what you are looking for. I cannot be sure since I do not have your serial number tag. I found this on another Web Site responding to a similar question. The information is from John the Truthmeister Clausse. The only change is the website. The site John gives assumes you are already registered with John Deere. This page will take you to the registration page which will allow you access to the diagram information. Good luck.

https://registration.deere.com

John says "Enter your model number and they will have a parts diagram showing belt routing. Where the site asks for a model number enter the exact numbers on the serial number tag."

Apr 27, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Sorry the sources name is actually Paul the Truthmeister Clouse who gave the info on the John Deere website.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Send a message to esquire1
    Markd369 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2015, 08:32 AM
    Hi,

Is there anybody out there... who knows the routing of a toro wheelhorse 8-25? I took a stab, but engage/ disengage are reversed, and the belt (new) pops off frequently.

Thanks,

Mark

Jul 15, 2015, 05:44 PM
    Mark,

Try this Toro website; lots of manuals and diagrams. http://torotractorspares.co.uk/part-lists

I was having problems with mine not engaging, after looking at the manual I realized a tensioner spring was gone. $6 later back in business.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Drive belt routing - kenmore dryer [ 1 Answers ]

The drive belt on my Kenmore dryer broke. I purchased a new one from Sears based on the owners manual/repair parts list that came with the dryer, but it appears to be too long. Is there a secret to how it is routed?

Belt routing on mower deck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troybuilt 46 inch, 22 h.p. mulcher GT, petal drive with cruise control. The long belt on the mower deck continues to break. I need a diagram of belt routing and also location of spring on tension pulley. This belt is 98", but I have been using a 96" A belt because it is wider and thought...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

Drive belt drive diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a diagram of the belt drive for mtd 18hp. 42" riding mower for free.

View more questions Search