Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Dental and Vision Insurance
    If anyone know of, in your opinon, a good dental and vision insurance; I would appreciate your suggestions and any tips.

Thanks in advance.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Are you looking for individual insurance? For yourself? Family? Are you an employer looking for insurance for employees?

Also, where are you located? Some insurances only cover certain areas.

Please provide more information when asking a question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Out side of a group plan that is purchased in bulk, most all have limits.
    First there are dental and vision discount plans that can be pretty good.
    World Insurnce has one of the better dental policies, but all private policies will have some basics, major things will normally have to wait till the policy is in force for 6 months, and you will find the rates will go from 30 to 50 dollars a person for plans that will pay up to 1500 a year max at a 80/20 type plan.

Some places like Heartland have great discount plans and include accident coverage for an entire family for @ 55 dollars a month

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dental and Vision Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a reasonable and reputable vision and dental insurance with good benefits. If you know of any that, in your opinion, fit the description; I would be appreciative, if you would share that with me. Thanks in advance.

No insurance dental work [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 53 year old woman who is on disability. I have medicare, but no other insurance. I am not eligible for medicaid. I need dental work done, extensive dental work and eye glasses. Are there any facilities around that does dental or vision care for free? If not for free, then at a more...

Dental Insurance: [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have any health insurance, and I can't afford to pay expensive services. Does anyone know where in New Jersey there is affordable dental work done. What types of programs are available for low income individuals?

Dental Health [ 2 Answers ]

I seen in my kid , Extra two teeths grown back of moral teeths ? Why ?

View more questions Search