Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    48spartans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Cat eye infection
    I have a wild cat that had a litter of 4 and now 3 weeks later 3 of them have eye infections in one eye what can I do
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Keep wiping it with a clean warm wet cloth unless it is more serious.
    ChirpChirp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Got to go to the vet. Unfortunately, other than warm water to clean the eye, there isn't any product over the counter that will be safe for a cat's eyes. It's normal for a kitten to get eye and ear infections that young, no worries, the vet will probably just prescribe you an ointment to use on all of them for a week or so and they'll be all better :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infection? [ 3 Answers ]

SEX I started seeing someone that I really like! We've moved into a sexual relationship! This is my FIRST real sexual relationship, but not his. It's been about three weeks and we've had sex at several times a week! Now I'm itching like crazy! It's not the whole area just the area around the...

Infection or not [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone explain to me what this tingling sensation is when I go to the toilet for a wee?I even have it an hour or so after going to the toilet? Is this a common water infection or something else and can it be due to anything as me and my partner are trying for a baby?

Yeast Infection [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so I'm wondering when is it considered to be a really bad yeast infection... I have one, but I ahvent seen a doctor yet, I reallly want to go to the doctor, But I'm scared and nervous. I think I've told my mom, But I think she thinks that its not really a yeast infection. Im sick of the...

Possible infection [ 2 Answers ]

I just noticed a whitehead of pus on one of my dog's nipples. Could it be serious?

Infection [ 3 Answers ]

If your Tongue ring gets infected, Can you die from it? OMG please tell me NO lol... I still want a tongue ring and I don't know how to tell my mom why i want one! i mean hello it is HOT hehe! help me out thanks!:p

View more questions Search