Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandma-tlc Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Plugged ear tubes eas canal tubes don't flap when checked
    When the Dr. checks my ears, the tubes don't move like they're supposed to move.
    Can surgery be done?
    grandma-tlc Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by grandma-tlc
    when the Dr. checks my ears, the tubes don't move like they're supposed to move.
    Can surgery be done?
    When the DR. checks my ears, the tubes don't move like they should.
    Can surgery be performed, so they move like normal?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Sorry Grandma, please realize that we are ordinary people, living ordinary lives who volunteer our time here. I was just studying for my final exams when you posted your question.

Hun, the tubes aren't supposed to move, it is the tympanic membrane that is supposed to move to sound... it vibrates.

Are you having a hard time hearing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get my tubes untied [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 29 yr old woman with 3 children and I had my tubes cut and tied 5 years ago and now I want the procedure reversed is that possible and will I be able to conceive another child

Thinking about getting tubes tied [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I am new to this and need some advice. I am 21 years old and I have 2 beautiful children. I have a boy and a girl what I always wanted. I seem to be very fertile because they are only 18 months apart. I have been taking the pill to prevent having another child and have been thinking about...

Tubes tied [ 2 Answers ]

I got my tubes tied after my last baby and is there anything I can do to try to have another baby? What about intrauterine insemination or invitro?

Tubes tied [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how many people got there tubes tied then wanted a baby, Well I am one I don't know what to do my insurance won't pay for them to be untied. My husband and I would love to have another baby but don't know what to do since the insurance won't pay for it. Can anybody help

View more questions Search