Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsTupper24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2006, 02:00 PM
    94 Nissan Pathfinder wiring diagram-speedometer problems
    Please help, I am great need of a chassis electrical system wiring diagram for a 94 Nissan Pathfinder. Our Speedometer/Odometer quick working and we have already replaced the speed sensor... still not working. The mechanic thought maybe it was in the wiring, but we need a wiring diagram that shows the wiring coming from the speed sensor and speedometer. Please help quickly! Thank you! :)

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram for nissan primera si 97 [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, Does anyone know where I can find a car stereo wiring diagram for the above model of car? Help Please :(

Wiring diagram nissan pathfinder [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the power,battery always on and the ground wire colors on a stereo in a 1991 nissan pathfinder v-6 4 wheel drive thank you

Nissan terrano wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone seen or know where I might be able to purchase one as I have a hi/low beam problem Rgds Haz:

Nissan Pathfinder and Nissan Terrano II [ 2 Answers ]

Can the Pathfinder be only bought in the States? I only found old models of Pathfinder ('95) in my country - Bosnia, but never the new models. Also, I never saw in the States any Terranos. To me, Terrano seems to have very similar characteristics like Pathfinder. What is the difference in the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.