Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devagal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Scars on my hands legs and back
    :( Im 17 and despite the fact that I have a good shapely sexy body,. I can't wear short clothes,. shorts,mini skirts tank tops ,and worst of all... :( bikinis.I got the scars from an allergic reaction that caused my skin to break out into tiny wounds all over my hands legs and back... I would do anything to get rid of them... im especially dissapointed by my guardian who I live with she says they'll never heal... which is not helping.I know there is a cure out there for my scars :o... please help... im so desperate for good clear skin... please please please help me...
    lovingLynn Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 11:42 AM
    Go to you're doctor and ask about what to do. There is something (I don't remember the name) that can make scars lighter.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 07:57 PM
    There are lotions and cremes that you can use to lighten scars. You can't get rid of them. I have over 150 scars on my body from something that happened when I was a young'n.
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Apr 26, 2008, 09:15 PM
    try wearing stocking under short skirts.. I do that.

even I have those scars.. not sure about the bloddy type onez.. but I have the white white plus peach ones=? which colour?.
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Apr 26, 2008, 09:16 PM
    I heard frm my fren that there's one medican that can "not sure abt curing it" but lightning it.. and if it works she'll introduce it to me..

Hope so.. dat it'll work/
    soniarohani Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 12:02 PM
    I have the same problem... 10 old scars on my legs, I've been seek of them! but I have heard that shea butter+vitaminE will help fading them.. any way.. im using them now for 4 days.. thats very priceless you haf to pay just for 4-5 bucks.. try that.. and I've heard about mederma.. I haven't try that yet.. ill pray for u & I to get rid of those soon,, don't be depressed! I was thinking like you about wearing shorts or skirts.. but I said screw it.. wear shorts in different color , model,etc,, good luck
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 31, 2008, 01:35 AM
    High strengths Vitamin E oil works. You get it from the supplements, you just pierce open the capsules and then apply to the scars.
    Vision Expert

May 31, 2008, 02:00 AM
    I think it needs to be specified what it will HELP.

It will not magically make scars dsappear... It can fade them a bit.
    Vision Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Make sure to read about that product before shelling out $40 for it too... It says that it doesn't work for everyone..
    hulena Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Nothing can make the scar go away. It surely will make it lighter. It depends on the skin you have. For example I used proactive and it did not work on me because I have a different skin type. You can try using mederma, scar zone, or vitimin e or matural coco butter. Make sure everything you use is naturally and does not have any chemicals. If you try one thing stick to it and do it every day don't change your mind.
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Jun 4, 2008, 03:31 PM
    I think it's the whitening pill you are talking about ,that doesn't work for everyone.but I think the WHITENING CREAM works for all skin types.the whitening cream is now $38.20.
    dreza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 12:13 AM
    My wife has had good luck with a gel called Emprizone which has aloe vera in it. It has reduced the appearance of a couple of scars from moles that she had removed. If you are interested I could send you the link. It is only sold online. Hope this helps.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Devegal I am sorry to hear tha .but trust me I was in yr shoes. The only way to make them disappear is bleach to lighten them up.u see me now I have no trace of any dark spot.if you want to know more email me I give you the details
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Jul 31, 2008, 02:30 PM
    [QUOTE=kpangor]devegal I am sorry to hear tha .but trust me I was in yr shoes. The only way to make them disappear is bleach to lighten them up.u see me now I have no trace of any dark spot.if you want to know more email me I give you the details[/QUOTE

Why don't you tell us what you used to get rid of the scars so that everyone answering this question and want to know what will work will benefit from it including the person who asked.thanks
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2008, 12:18 PM
    OK I tell you. Am using fair and white exclusive line. First up take an empty bottle mix the serum,the gel and put it in the bottle, plus use it with the body lotion once daily.use the soap twice daily. And you'll see greats results. And plus the body lotion sunscreen so you good to go
    LindyHop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Hi Devagal,

I'm assuming your not in the UK, but if you could get some then I would highly recommend BIO OIL. It's quickly becoming one of the most popular products on our shelves. It's recommended for stretchmarks, scars and uneven skin tone.

Bio Oil - stretch marks and uneven skin tone - 200ml from £15.49

Forgot to mention, it's reasonably priced as well. Don't get ripped off. Don't believe all the rubbish that salespeople speak about the greater the price the better the quality - that's all rubbish!! Hence reputation of Niva Crème etc. I digress!!

Bio Oil is £7.60 for a 60 ml bottle (remember it's an oil so you don't need to use much in each application, twice/ 3x a day)

have just calculated price for you. It's $ 13.8237 (USD) or $ 14.7058 CAD This obviously excludes P&P.. Please don't get ripped off with the cost of the P&P/Shipping.

Good Luck Honey!!

C

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My annoying scars all over my legs [ 3 Answers ]

I want to wear mini skirts but I have this scars on mah legs :( and its summer.. friggin hot. Any suggestion`? Thanks.

Why do my forearms, hands and legs burn and ache? [ 1 Answers ]

My brother-in-law is a former body builder. He did use steroids about 10 years ago. He has extreme pain in his forearms, hands and describes it as constant pain that burns, tingles and cramping. He then feels in his hips, knees and shoulders joint pain and constant calves cramping with twitching...

Old Scars on legs treatment [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I just want to ask how you could treat old scars in the legs? I've had them since I was 8 years old when I had german meascles. They had left brown circle marks on my legs so I can't wear minis or shorts.

Scars on back [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, can anyone help me!! The other day I noticed what looks like several small scars on my back. I thought nothing of it and thought that they were just creases in my skin off the way I had been sitting. However, yesterday I noticed them again, so it obviously wasn't just the way I was sitting....

View more questions Search