Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Apr 26, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Anyone used Fair&white
    Hey you,

I was wondering if fair&white worked anyone? Even if you didn't get results, please let me know your experience. HOw many shades lighter?I bought some and was wondering if it is worth opening if not I will return. Lol. I am reaching to be cassie's color and I am light brown with yellow undertone. TIA... Oh yea, I am african american.
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Apr 27, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Im using Fair and White Exclusive Gel Crème. This is my second time trying it; the first time I wasn't good because I tried to spot treat and for some reason it irritated my skin. Now I apply all over. Ive been using it for a little over a week and Im seeing an big improvement. Its clearing up a very bad chemical I got on my face 2 weeks ago. It really exfoliated your skin. The first few days your skin will appear darker but keeping using; it'll peel on the 4th or 5th day to reveal clearer skin.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Apr 27, 2008, 08:43 PM
    OK thank you I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get any answer. I am was using the strong bleaching treatment from the original line but have misplaced it recently. I am now using the whitening cream... hope it works just as good. But I need something to peel my skin to reveal the new color so I might have to get some plus I think the one you are using doesn't contain hydroquinone.
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Apr 28, 2008, 12:00 AM
    I used the Original Line Strong Bleaching Gel Crème about a year ago and it didn't work for me. . The Exclusive Gel Cremeis supposed to be the strongest line. Oh yeah... It does contain hydroquinone. I did a search on its ingredients on the back of the box and it has an ingredient called 1.4 benzenediol; that's just another term for hydroquinone which was a shock to me... Its strange because hydroquinone doesn't agree with my skin but I can use this product without problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair and White Exclusive [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone on here used the Fair and White Exclusive line? If so how do you rate it:) I know a few of you stated that they used Fair and White and they got a bad reaction. I used their Original line (the one in the white box) and it irritated my skin which caused it to get darker but their...

Fair and White Serum [ 0 Answers ]

It says on a couple of websites that the fair and white serum has 5% Hydroquinone. Has anyone used this? Looks interesting. http://abantu.com/html/fair___white.html

View more questions Search