Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luvbooks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Early Childhood SPED job interview
    I have a job interview next week at an Early Childhood center looking for someone to work with 3-5 yr. olds with delays or disabilities. I have a BS in Elem Ed, my area of concentration was Early childhood and I had taken 15 hours of coursework back in college. They are willing to hire someone without SPED credentials if that person is willing to work towards earning their degree. I'm waiting to hear back from colleges about starting my masters program. What I need help with is advise on getting ready for the interview. Do you have thoughts on questions that might be asked, or SPED subjects I should look up? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I taught in the same district for 20 years and I'm having to work really hard to mentally prepare myself for an INTERVIEW!! Thanks for your help!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Stress your experience, did you work in your 20 years with various disabilities ? Do you have some examples of what you did to help some students

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early childhood care and education [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know about the best university in uk and in specific in london for the course named Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE). Can anyone help me with this. And please give me link as well. I want all relevant details with at least 5 top universities. Thank you./

A degree in Early Childhood Development [ 2 Answers ]

What does it take to get a degree in early childhood development? (every class and grades needed to get the degree) What can you do with the degree? Can I take a class online for this and if so is it credited the same?

Early Childhood [ 3 Answers ]

What Does it take to become a Early Childhood Teacher:p

View more questions Search