Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    18damsel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 01:42 AM
    My friends needs me ?
    Hi,
    My friend had a serious relationship with a guy for 2 years... soon she came to know he was cheating on her and they broke up, but they have a common source and get information about him, she recently came to know he's getting married.. she still loves him and is in no way open to move on... there are many nights when she calls me up to say she can't forget him...
    I really want to help her move on... but I can't see any way...
    Sometimes I wonder maybe I'm there too much for her at times...
    Please help me help my friend..!
    :(
    JimRune Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2008, 01:59 AM
    It's up to your friend to move on. You can talk to her and comfort her and be the friend you need to be for her, but ultimately it's her decision to move on and nobody can really help her with that.

Take her out places, hang out, just do normal things to get her back into the routine, if there was one to begin with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

Mean Friends! What do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

At my school there is one girl who used to bemy best friend. Now she is starting to hang out with a crowd of girls we had both agreed on that we hated. Now she is starting to ignore me. When i ask other people if she is talking behind my back they say "Yes, she says you're weird" although i don't...

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

View more questions Search