Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raju21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Immigration H1 to L1 and then again to H1
    I had H1b from Aug 2001 to Aug 2004 and then from Aug 2004 to Aug 2007. In Aug 07 my employer transferred it to L1A. So far, I have spent 4.6 yrs in US. Can my H1b be revived/reactivated? Change I switch job?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 25, 2008, 03:57 PM
    As long as you don't exceed the limit and you employer is willing to sponsor you, it's fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

What is the way to immigrate to grenada island in the carribian? [email protected]

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

My question is this. I have a green card :o , if I marry someone who has no papers will they become legal in the US, or am I going to screw my residency. I anyone can answer this Id appreciate it, as its so damn expensive to ask this question ?

You.s. Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a permanent visa for immigrants who are financially secure but are not seeking employment or starting a business.

View more questions Search