Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruairi72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 04:13 AM
    Need to finalize cd-rw disc
    I have a cd-rw disc which I didn't finalize and now don't have the original cd recorder, I want to know if there is a way I can finalize the disc to restore the songs ? Is there a download I can use? I am at a loss and would like any advice please??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2008, 05:17 AM
    You have to finalize it with the same software that you used to burn it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burned Disc will not Finalize,Does not play in my DVD Player. [ 1 Answers ]

When I burn a movie ,I use IMG Burn,But when it is finished. It will not finalize the disc and it will not play on any of my DVD Player`s.Tried deleting the upper and lower filter`s and rebooting but that does not work.Can any one help me please.My Computer and DVD Burner are about 6 year`s old,and...

F disc [ 3 Answers ]

My computer was recently attacked by a trojan and I called out a repair guy to fix it, he installed a copied version of XP pro which of course didn`t help in the least, it got my comp back up and running but I was unable to update anything because of it. I bought a legitimate XP Home disc and...

F disc [ 2 Answers ]

How do you f disc my PC?

F disc [ 5 Answers ]

I have a computer with windows xp home edition. My computer crashes every two weeks. I use the restore disk and its good for a little while. I want to find out how to f disc my computer and clear it out and start over

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search