Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    takalu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 01:16 AM
    Speed of internet
    I have a n BSNL broadband internet connection it gives only 128kbps speed I have to increase my internet speed then what can I do?

There are any software?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 25, 2008, 01:25 AM
    Buying more bandwidth from your supplier is the only sure fire way of increasing your speed.
    takalu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet speed [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any programs out there that can help my computer surf the web better/faster? I have an old computer to give you an idea of its... I don't know... preformance I can barely run Asherons call on this computer, I tried morpheous, but I think its gearedtowards dial-up rather then ADSL (which I...

Internet Speed Monitor [ 3 Answers ]

Ive got a really good pop-up blocker and spam blocker program. But all of a sudden Ive been getting tons of pop-ups. At the bottom of the window, no matter what the pop-up is about it says "INTERNET SPEED MONITOR". I literally leave my computer on for an hour and leave, I'll come back to 17+...

Internet speed [ 4 Answers ]

Hey Everyone! I am currently thinking of cancelling my service with my cable internet provider so that I can switch to the cheaper DSL internet provider in my area. The DSL provider told me that I would get 6 mbps where I am at. So is that about the same as having cable? WilL I be able to...

High speed internet [ 8 Answers ]

I have a PC hooked up to fios high speed router upstairs.My husband hooked up a belkin device to his USB to get a signal for his PC downstairs.He cannot get a connection.Any ideas? He has windows 2000

Your Internet Connection Speed [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I visited, it says I haven't been on since dec 6th, I was gone due to work, xmas shopping, and traveling. Anways I was wondering what kind of internet connection everyone uses. Back in my home in California I have cable internet, which is great and super...

View more questions Search