Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawlier Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 12:14 AM
    Lord of the Flies Thesis & TS
    Okay, I need a good thesis and topic sentences for my essay on lord of the flies.

The prompt is:
    "William Golding has stated his novel is 'an attempt to trace the defects of society back to the defects of human nature.' Explain how each of the four main characters (Jack, Ralph, Piggy, and Simon) represents a type of a person in our civilized society. Analyze how each character functions in the development of Goldin's theme."

I need one topic sentence for each character.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 01:05 AM
    We can't do your homework for you here. However, we can advise you in how you might do your homework and understand what you are doing after you have shown some effort on your own part to do your homework.

In light of the foregoing, what would you think might be good thesis topic sentences for each character?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drain Flies/Sewer Flies [ 24 Answers ]

We moved into this house almost 1 yr ago. At first I didn't notice the flies. We have a shower stall in our bathroom that is in our room. We noticed a leak and stopped using it. Someone mentioned that I should still pour water down the drain, is this true? Our sump pump is in the basement next...

Research topics for lord of the flies [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have to write a 10 page paper on a research topic of lord of the flies, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a research topic for lord of the flies. I am not looking for anyone to do my paper, but I am having trouble coming up with a research topic for the book that...

Thesis statment-lord of the flies [ 2 Answers ]

I need help about a thesis statement for lord of the flies and its about the conch and a sows head and how it has powers over the children

Thesis Statement for The Lord Of The Flies [ 10 Answers ]

The theme is loss of innocence and I need to make a thesis statement. I was thinking of Goldings statement: "Though humanity seems civilized, total freedom and a lack of consequences for ones' actions allow(s) human civilization to be quickly stripped away, revealing that people are, in their...

Lord of the flies Thesis [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my thesis by the stand of "Fear leads a man to pain"... wat does it mean anyway?:(

View more questions Search