Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    086 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 11:00 PM
    I am curious guys. Is he playing mind games?
    This guy has liked me for almost 2 years.. we eventually went on a couple of dates just before I was to move to another city, where I know the attraction was good on both sides, only thing is we both never made our romantic interests clear to each other!

We drifted apart because of distance, now 6 months on we are in the same city again, he thinks I have a boyfriend or some other guy and then he tells me he has a girlfriend.. just 1 week AFTER this news, he starts to really make an effort to keep in touch with me, emailing me, forwarding me jokes, asking if I am going to a particular function etc. He didn't make such an effort before..

I don't understand these mixed signals, do you think he is still interested or something?

I don't know if he wants to be friends, because we have never really been friends, there is too much undefined romantic issues between us.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 01:30 AM
    You will just have to ask him. He may have an upbringing that makes him think "friends first" then relationship. He obviously wants to connect with you on some level. So, ask him if he feels anything romantic towards you.

Maybe what you felt was an unspoken romantic thing, was just him wanting to be your friend. If you would like the relationship to be more, tell him so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playing Games? [ 6 Answers ]

I've heard good things about this forum and was wondering if anyone can answer my question, please? : ]. What does it mean to play games in a relationship is it bad? I've also heard it's necessary.

Playing games [ 2 Answers ]

This may seem a silly question but does anybody have any idea's what games I can play with my 10mnts old. I read to her, sing and dance with her play with her toys with her, take her to groups and see friends. I just feel I do the same old things and was wondering of any idea's that she will...

Ex wants space we keep playing mind games [ 26 Answers ]

Hey this is my first post on this site... Me and my girlfriend had been dating for about 7 months and hooking up for two more afterwards (im 17 she's 16, I know were young lol) things were great for the first 5 I know neither of us were ever happier, we were also each others first sex partners......

Girlfriend Thinks I'm Playing Mind Games Blew $170,000 on her [ 199 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I have this situation. I just broke up with my girfriend of almost 3 years (this september) and she thinks that I am playing mind games that every time I am around her I get text messages or a phone call in the middle of the night as we still hang out with each other. She thinks...

Ex playing huge mind games? [ 5 Answers ]

Here is some background on my story. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/just-vent-88141.html My ex has been emailing me, because she seems to be upset she says she doesn't want to be with me but she sends me emails like this all the time. Keep in mind while reading this that I told...

View more questions Search