Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meeper365 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 07:30 PM
    How do I make a good book?
    I have a BIG question... HOW DO I GET GOOD IDEAS fOR A FANTASY BOOK IM WRITING!? :mad: :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Well, since you say that you are writing it, I would assume that you have already started it. Would that be correct?

If you have already started it, what is it about? If you haven't started it, what would you like for it to be about?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 22, 2008, 11:45 PM
    Only you can get ideas for your book, if I had an idea for a book I'd be the one writing it, I wouldn't be giving the idea away, unless there was cash involved. ;)

Just find something you are interested in and write about it. You can't succeed if you don't try.

Good Luck.
    meeper365 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 07:33 PM
    This is what it is about, BRIEFLY
    Well, my book is about a girl named Rin and a boy named Saudren, it is kind of, but not really taking character placements from a TV show called InuYasha... actually, my friend and I are writing it together, and we have been going REALLY slow on ideas, it is a romance/action book, so, any ideas NOW??

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2008, 12:21 AM
    Well, what would you like to happen in your book concerning the plot and the characters involved in it? We could certainly help you develop some things here if we were to have some additional information from you as to what you are wanting to do in terms of developing the content of your book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Gre book ideas.. [ 2 Answers ]

Any ideas what's a good GRE book to start preparing for Grad school? Barron's.. kaplan... or.. Thanks.

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Any Ideas? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 36 and a half weeks pregnant and dilated to a one is there any safe ways to begin labor? I have heard of castor oil but that can be harmful and I don't want to do anything that could harm the baby.

View more questions Search