Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplysrujan Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2006, 02:05 AM
    PLease suggest good codes for Yellow Pages, Message board, classified ads
    Can you please suggest good codes for Yellow Pages, Message board, classified ads, email manager on our website. We would like to use the codes if they are good and either free or reasonably priced instead of paying monthly

We would like to have yellow pages where people can pay and post their ad with different categories and by location.

We want to have forums where people can discuss stuff.

Can anyone suggest a good code or program that lets us have classified ads section on our website where people can post ads for free or pay for additional features.

We are also looking for an email manager that can handle any number of emails, with subscribe/ unsubscribe feature, auto responders etc.

I would really appreciate if you can suggest me some good stuff that is either free or reasonably priced. We don't want to pay monthly or yearly fee.
    Thanks
    Srujan
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2006, 02:19 AM
    If you want free scripts, start at one of these:

PHP Resource Index
    ASP Resource Index
    HotScripts

Those three all list scripts by categories and have user ratings etc. You're bound to find several solutions on there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please suggest a very good email manager [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We are trying to build a website and we have a email group of about 7000. We are trying to expand on that. Can anyone recommend a good email manager with subscribe/unsubscribe features, auto responder, etc and that can handle any number of emails. I would prefer to buy the code and have it...

Wording and layout of a web site- Please suggest Books. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I'm trying to find a book or some sort of info that will teach me the best way to word a web site. Also something that will teach me the best way to lay out a web site. E.g. putting links on certain parts of the page and how many etc. There are some sites that look a lot more...

Question re: Error Message/Stack Pages [ 1 Answers ]

This is a message I get frequently at start-up: I've never seen a file called "SYSTEM.INI," nor heard of "stack pages." Any suugestions? Thanks in advance.

Suggest News Briefs [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a busy 16-year-old who's involved in academics, extracurriculars, and then some. It's difficult to keep up with news, especially in a time like this, yet I'm continually curious, worried, and wanting to know of current events. When time permits, I'll take my time to read through the newspaper...

Could anyone suggest a good digital camera? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in, but oh well :) I'm looking for a decent digital camera. 4-5 megapixels, $400-$800 maybe :) I have looked at many but they all seem the same. I need something that will work with generic software, that doesn't store pics in a...

View more questions Search