Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdlw2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Vocal cord
    My 11 day old grandson has a parlyzed vocal cord has been on C-pak
    We are at University of Mississippi Medical Center and would like to know if another
    Hospital of University would be better for him?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 11:22 PM
    Is there a reason you want to switch hospitals? As far as I know, there isn't a neonatal care center around you... and I have a feeling that UMMC would provide quality care... do you feel that they're doing something wrong?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer cord [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change an old 3 prong dryer cord to a new 4 prong cord. My dryer has 3 on it but new house has 4 prong receptale.

Dog with no vocal chords [ 3 Answers ]

Question if I live in an apt and I wanta dog are there quieter breeds? Also I could train the dog but I want to consider other possibilites. Also if I resqued a dog with no vocal chords what kind of health problems would I expect?

Musical Institute in Trenton, New Jersey for Vocal [ 1 Answers ]

I am student of indian classical music and learning from 1 year here in INDIA. Now I am about to relocate to Trenton, New Jersey. Can anybody help me to know if I can find any musical institute in Trenton where I can continue my music education. If answer is yes, could anybody also tell me the...

Vocal (singing) lessons and parents. [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Greece and I'm 13 years old.I really want to take vocal (singing) lessons but my parents do not allow me to.They say that music in Greece doesn't have a future.Plus,they say they don't have enough money to "throw away",as I will never be able to get a singing career.I will not leave...

Vocal cat in heat [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is in heat and is meowing(roaring) all through the night. Also she goes into heat cycles very irregularly. She will have a 7 day cycle of heat then be clear for a few days and then start up again. After this cycle is done then she is good for a few weeks then she goes again. Is this normal...

View more questions Search