Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxncmyles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Fail code F 11
    Ive got a kenmore gas wall oven it has an f 11 that won't go away sears won't help without a work order and I don't feel like paying lots of money to find out I bought a piece of junk.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 08:55 AM
    I don't know if this might help, but I found the following "somewhere on the web":
    try this... turn off power to the oven. Remove the cover of the electronic keypad (there are four screws at the top and two underneath the cover). Pull the cover forward and there will be a tech instruction sheet inside the compartment.
    This sheet should have a list of the error codes in it. That might be a clue as to what is wrong.

Best of Luck,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fail to remain/ ottawa [ 4 Answers ]

I was driving to work early in the morning my window was frosty so I went to clean it off with windshield washer fluid which ended up making my window impossible to see out of, I ended up sliding into a snow bank. I left the scene in fear that I was going to be late for work with my car running and...

Floppy disk fail [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just putting a computer togather now when I turn on the computer after it's done all it's check it'tells me floppy disk fail how can I fix that?

I no I'm going to fail I feel so dum [ 5 Answers ]

I'm sitting my moch gcsc's this month and I am so scared having to take in so much information for my 10 exams. Plus I'm predicted c's and d's but truth is teachers don't believe in me I can do so much better than that . I feel like a failure exams especially german welsh french and maths are...

Don [ 2 Answers ]

Was hoping someone would have replied, there are many helpful techs who post replies here, and I just want to make sure that my unit is OK and the compressor doesn't get damaged, I posted this: Last winter the heat wasn’t keeping up with the set temp, the outside fan came on, but the compressor...

Fail to access the router [ 6 Answers ]

Please, I need an advice :confused: I fail to access the router, I type my default gateway in IE, but it returns in no results. In the house I live, we are connnected to the internet from one person, is it possible to configure router from my computer? I need to open some ports :D

View more questions Search