Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arottenmind Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 05:25 PM
    80's or 90's movies 2 of them
    All right I've been searching for a bit and this is driving me nuts..

First movie I though was called "Atomic highschool" but can't seem to find it, it was I believe 80's sci-fi movie, about a high school and like sometime of radiation waste (no not the toxic avenger), I don't remember much about the first movie, but the sequel to this movie had a scene in it where this girl has like a mouth on her stomach and she's like making out with this guy or something..

Second one I believe was early 90's, I don't remember much about this one, I believe it was sometime of kids horror movie or something where a family gets invited to this house and its like a fun house, i.e. slides in the house and what not.. the owner of this house is old and very ugly..

Not sure if those descriptions can help, hope they can, thanks.
    jharrop123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2008, 06:45 PM
    The first movie could be "class of nukem high"
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 11:44 PM
    The second one MIGHT be nothing but trouble, although they are not invited to the house... with demi moore, chevy chase, dan akroyd, john candy :rolleyes:
    arottenmind Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 04:20 AM
    OMG thanks a lot, those are both the movies I wanted to know thanks xD
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 11:01 AM
    you're welcome!!!!!!!!;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kids movies [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to think of this movie I watched as a child. I remember a young goy who was practicing to be a wizard or something. There was also a girl or princess who was captured by this guy who had a golden helmet/hood around his face. He meets up with this barbarian of sorts who is a drunk. ...

Need Titles of 80's or very early 90's animated movies (a challenge for u) [ 4 Answers ]

Ok these are going to be some hard ones because I don't have much to go on. 1. This one has to do with someone on some dark world where there is a storm or something coming in which u have to catch the train out of there before you get turned to stone... and the person has to get his or her...

Children's movies from late 80's earlly 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Hey so I need help figuring out the names of two old children movies... First... there is this one that has this little boy and at the beginning there is this like parade thing and he's in his house in the morning and when is about to go outside his bed takes him somewhere, and he flies through...

Some old school movies from 80's or 90's, has a little girl, lady and 2 aligaters. [ 1 Answers ]

This is an old school cartoon movie 80's or 90'a not sure. About some little girls who wants to be saved from some lady (the lady wore: red dress, blue eye shadow, had red hair) so I think the little girl has little critter friends.. they try to save her... and the lady has 2 aligaters and she...

View more questions Search