Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Feb 16, 2006, 11:21 PM
    Is about Sites...
    Hello there, I love games mostly sega or neogeo... but my problem is I don't know much about the characters moves and specials... do you know a site that can teach me how to play the games, I tried to look to there official site but they only give me a hint the basic how the game goes but no tips for the characters how to activate their powers and special powers... :confused:

May I get some help ha gamers... please...
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2006, 02:52 AM
    http://www.gamefaqs.com

You'll never need another game help site. This one is the best.

Feb 20, 2006, 07:08 PM
    I didn't see characters move and special only cheats and secrets...

Feb 22, 2006, 09:35 PM
    Oh sorry... I saw it now thanks for the tips...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror sites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me what are the greatest sites for "Horror Movies"?

Unwanted sites [ 3 Answers ]

My grandson downloaded 'Yahoo Messenger with BT Communicator + Yahoo Internet Mail', when I wasn't watching him. I'm now unable to remove these sites. They are in add & remove in the control panel, but clicking the remove doesn't remove them. I use windows XP. Any suggestions please!

Hardware sites [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals Can u tell me any good sites that contains all the info about the hardware parts and there functioning?

Accounting sites [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any good accounting sites that would have a lot of explanations on how manual accounting is done and also is in plain english I am canadian I would greatly appreciate if anyone knows of any good canadian sites that deal with some form of manual accounting. Thanks a million...

Sites [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get the registration information for a web site if it is not a registrar listed at the whois/internic. I know that the info (date of expiration of domain etc) is out there but I forget where. Thanks

View more questions Search