Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 24, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Facial creams
    Can anyone recommend a good face cream. I have very clear skin, and I wash it every night and never really had problems with my skin, but lately it has been getting a little dry. I've tried some face creams but they leave me face feeling very oily or they don't help at all. Thanks
    thegandyman Posts: 26, Reputation: 6

Apr 24, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Maybe try washing it with something else, have you recently moved to somewhere with hard water, or been staying in a hotel, As far as I'm aware, NM has relatively hard water, (6-8 grains). If you're used to a softner and are not currently using one, that may be an issue. Try some of the dove cleansers rather than putting stuff on your face. If the try maybe washing your skin less, no more than a couple of times a day, or skip a day and see if it helps.
    Over washing can dry your skin, and I'm not suggesting you get all "Grody" but maybe just wash less for a couple of days, your skin may need a break if that's the case. But I'd expect it's more likely the water. After this past winter, many people are experiencing drier skin than usual, it may be just that simple. Also the city may even be having to use different sources for it's water, so again may be a little harder than you're used to.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 24, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Clinique's dramatically different moisturiser is a good one for hydrating. It's not greasy either. :)
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 24, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Thegandyman actually I haven't been washing my face as much as I used to, and at first Ithought that was the problem. I have not moved anywhere, I have not used any different type of cleanser.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleaching Creams [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a skin bleaching product that actually works

Where can I get skin lightening creams [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get skin lightening products. I have gone to walgreens and walmart amongst other locations were I assumed skin lightening products would be available.but I haven't really found any good products. Help!!

Lightening creams [ 1 Answers ]

Will my lightening cream work if I cover it with a moisturizer twice a day

Skin Creams [ 1 Answers ]

Besides makeup and sunscreen, is any other product ineffective to apply after the cream or moisturizer?

View more questions Search