Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gillhas Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Want a girl who I isn't sure likes me.
    This is very long but in need help so please. Ok I like this girl that I have already dated before. She says that the only reason she left me was cause I was to clingy. I would walk her home after school and she had a bad shoulder so I would carry her bag sometimes. She would never walk next to me cause she walks with her friend and of course my friends would walk with me. Well every morning I got to school I would set and wait for her and when she would arrive she would drop her stuff and walk to get breakfast. Then I would stand next to her in the morning. I would try to walk with her but she walked by the wall's and her friend was always with her. Well it was about two weeks later and I walked her home and then she went home and I got a text saying it is over. Well we never talked for about three month's. Then we started talking again, and I feel in love with her. Well I was playing it cool flirting with her but not coming on to strong. Well she had a boyfriend but she had left him for someone else. Well one of my friend's was like yeah it worked but then she said it was for some one else. Well he told her that he was mad cause she has been hurt by that guy before and that he new some one who would not hurt her. She said well if it is "me" that she thinks that I ant boyfriend material. Well after there little fight she did not talk to me for three days and then one day she talked to me again but something was different this time. Well yesterday she saved me a seat next to her but she played it off like you or this girl could set her. Well the girl set there so I set in front of the girl I like. I put my arm around the chair and someone poked me and when I looked to see who she got a big smile on her face. So I poked her back and today she was messing with every one and said she would punch them all in the face but me cause I was cool.

So does she like me or am I just dreaming. :(
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 02:31 PM
    You're just dreaming. And I think she's having just a little bit of fun at your expense, too.

Tread gently here, my friend. Since you clearly like her WAAAAAAY more than she likes you, she has all the power in your relationship. You have to make sure you are going to be OK pursuing this because I doubt you will ever be very secure in this relationship. She sounds like the kind of girl that will keep you dangling.

You could back off, but it won't get you what you want either, so I'm not sure how to help you WITH THIS GIRL. I'm encourage you to keep all you sights open to other opportunities, too. Wouldn't it be nice to get together sometime with someone who likes you more than this girl?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know if this girl likes me? [ 7 Answers ]

Sorry don't know if this should be in this forum but anyway! Well it all started at my old job when I saw this girl from the minitue I saw here I liked her. But it wasn't until one of my work collugues introduced us to each other. We started talking to each other this and that. Then she asked...

I think a girl likes me and I her? [ 8 Answers ]

I _t_h_i_n_k_!! A girl likes me and I like her should I ask her out?? ¡!? ¿?

I like a girl with a boyfriend and she likes me I think [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so I really like this girl and she has a boyfriend they have been together for 3 years we have been friends for about 4 months I never liked her until about a month ago we stated talking more but I didn't tell her my feelings because she had a boyfriend and didn't want to ruin that for her. She...

Girl likes a lad [ 11 Answers ]

Hi please could someone help I started txing this lad last night and he seemed a nice guy by what he says how would I no if he likes me as I started to like him please answer thanks:)

View more questions Search