Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brkil66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 04:10 AM
    11 HP craftsman Riding mower
    Does anyone know how to adjust the choke/throotle assembly on a 11 HP craftsman rider? I bought this older model and the throttle is stuck wide open. Detailed info would be nice.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Do you only have one throttle / choke cable, or do you have two cables?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

Craftsman Riding Mower [ 6 Answers ]

I Have A Craftsman 11 Hp Riding Lawn Mower That Won't Even Crank.I Have A Good Battery Clean Posts,power To The Starter But When I Push Clutch In To Crank,nothing Happens.what Am I Doing Wrong?

Craftsman 42 ' Riding Mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsman 42' riding mower. Does it have a safety on it and how do you get the blades to turn? The belt is on the pulley but I can't get the thing to mow.

Craftsman riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman 15.5hp b/s motor and it keeps back firing can any body help with this problem do I have to set the gap on the spark plug if so what is the gap also how dfo I find the right belts for my mower thank you palacios46

Craftsman Riding Mower [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman Riding Mower that the transmission stops working when I sit on the seat. It will move when I am not sitting on the seat; but the minute I sit down, it stops moving. Help!

View more questions Search