Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ramchie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 09:52 PM
    How to remove power on password of toshiba tecra a8
    Hi guys,is there any one who can help me to remove the power on password of my toshiba tecra a8 model laptop.. thanks
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 01:46 PM
    If it is your password, and your computer, why do you need help removing it?

Why not just change it?

Are you trying to get past your parental installed controls?
    Ramchie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 04:49 PM
    My sister borrowed it.. and she forgot the password she entered... thats why I'm asking you guys if there someone who can help me.. by the way thanks for the time you spend answering my question...
    hardhatinc Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 10:10 AM
    You could try taking the laptop apart very CAREFULLY and removing the BIOS password. Be sure to document where all of the screws go and the connections because if you put them in incorrectly or don't plug something in, then it might not work.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Your sister most likely would not know how to change a BIOS password. I smell something fishy here.
    usmanllc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 05:25 AM
    You all person are fake there is no one know how to remove toshiba tecra A8 pass hehehe try to search clr1, c88, j1,j2,j5,j7,j9 j8, c738, c5071 when you found this jumper or cap short this for 15second and when toshiba logo appear remove it best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba laptop, bios password, power on password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I just brought a laptop of a friend, he hasent used it in ages and has forgotten his bios password, the laptop is a toshiba satellite pro a10. We have no clue what the password is, and can't evan get to an xp screen because of it :( Any help would be greatly apprciated Cheers Jon

BIOS password Toshiba [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop (TOSHIBA PORTEGE R200) is bios password is locked and I forget this password. Please send me solution thanks

I wnt to remove poweron password from toshiba laptop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have toshiba m105 laptop. I put power on passwor now I fargot that password how can I breake that password. I have tried to reset bios but still password is there .now can you tell me how can I break this password Romi

Toshiba-Forgot poweron password [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have THOSIBA LAPTOP,my brother typed bios password but forgotten the password.Now I want to use bios.can I change password or recovery password is it possible ?

Toshiba Tecra A2 BIOS password [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba Tecra A2 system, and it requests a password nearly as soon as it boots. I've tried to locate the CMOS battery, but was unsuccessful. I've searched Toshiba.com for resetting BIOS settings, but no luck so far. Is anyone familiar with resetting BIOS passwords of this model?

View more questions Search