Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piggie33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 08:53 PM
    How can I remove a felony charge off my record?
    I was convicted of selling drugs back in 1999. I have completed 5years of parole and are tryig toget legal gainful employment, What can I do to remove this charge from my record?
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 23, 2008, 08:55 PM
    How old were you when you were convicted? Don't know if they'll expunge a felony drug conviction... Have you checked your state statutes regarding this?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2008, 04:41 AM
    You need to wait at least 9 or 10 years before you can attempt this. In the meantime, keep filling out applications.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Yes in a few more years you can hire an attorney and make application to have it explunged, you will show in court where you have done everything you needed to do, have also held steady jobs and perhaps increased your education

And why type of employment have you done the last 5 years > illegal?
    So you work, and find the best jobs you can

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony record [ 6 Answers ]

I have a husband who has a felony record and he is pretty much dead in the water for 20 years he has already been out 10 but he can not be bonded,get a passport,he just got the right to vote back but every time he applies they shoot him down.I hope you are not treated as the same way excon I wish...

Felony Charge [ 5 Answers ]

My son (22 years old) just got a felony violation. He has never been in trouble before and the violation was for having brass knuckles in his vehicle. For some reason California looks at this the same as if he would have had a sawed off shotgun in his vehicle. How serious is this charge? Could he...

Felony record [ 3 Answers ]

I am wondering if I can get into Mexico with a felony on my record?

Felony Charge [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get info on hispanic male for a felony charge in 2001

Felony charge [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé has a felony charge and was convicted in march of 2001 for aggrivated DUI. I would like for him to come and visit me in canada for a week or two . Are there certain restrictions againt him coming into Canada? If so, is there a certain process that he would have to go through before doing...

View more questions Search