Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johillian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 03:58 PM
    He does not show affection
    My boyfriend use to always show affection now after a minor break up he said he wants to be with me but he says before he never really liked to kiss but now he does not want to do it at all or hold hands or hug.Does he feel different or is he just not a affectionate guy?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2008, 04:10 PM
    He's on the defensive. The break up has caused some trust issues to occur, which will have to be rebuilt over time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 07:24 AM
    What was minor to you may have been a lot more serious to him. Talk and listen.
    religousgirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Get out of the house this is the first sign of a abusive relationship this is the warrning that many other girls across the country and all over the world over look.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by religousgirl
    get out of the house this is the first sign of a abusive relationship this is the warrning that many other girls across the country and all over the world over look.
    How does not showing affection translate into abuse? He's not beating her up, he's holding back after a break up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my husband show me affection? [ 31 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years and we have a little baby. When we were dating, there was so much excitement and passion between us. Now, we argue all the time, and always about the same thing! He won't show me any affection. It's not like I leave him guessing what...

Craving affection [ 9 Answers ]

affection. since I broke up with my boyfriend, I feel lonely every now and then. and I begin cravong affection. and it sucks. how do I get it off my mind? and I don't know what to do with my life. :o &&& I sound retarted. ^^

Alienation of affection [ 3 Answers ]

Can one sue someone for alienation of affection

Cat affection [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1 year old spayed female cat. In the past month, it seems like she only wants to be around my boyfriend? She will lay with him in bed, on the couch, or even on the floor. She has no interest in me anymore and will not even lay on the bed with me! Can anyone please tell me why? Am I...

Cat affection or ? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a one year old female Calico Cat. It has been Spayed. It has the habit when curling up beside me of rubbing its nose and cheeks against my hand and ever so gently nibbling my hand every so often. This is not a bite. Very little pressure is exerted by the cat.

View more questions Search