Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    log Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2008, 02:44 PM
    a breakup has occurred.
    let me tell you a story from the past...
    about 9 months ago I was dating this girl for two years evrything was awesome and no arguments or fights it was going smooth ,so I thought! Oneday she called me explaining she has to see me.. we met up and that's when she started to cry telling me she wants to breakup telling me she wants to have fun without me, oh man did my world come crashing down.. I started to panic searching for answers that didn't exist basically I went insane cause I didn't know how to control myself.
    ill tell you guys one thing ,for everyone that goes through this it isn't easy that's for sure but the way I see it is the whole "downfall" or experience is a disease and a form of depression.its how you want it to move on... thats when your will power comes into play and how fast it can fight it off.its like when your sick you do anything to get better,right?. trust me boys and girls no person out there is worth putting yourself confidence or self esteem down..
    what I did was simple... dont call the person if you still feel uncomfortable and if you do see them somewhere be calm you can say hi or choose to ignore them (remember its all about you and not them)they do look like idiots especially around there friends lol.keep your mind busy and most importantly have fun!!
    I mean you will have a few stumbles on the road but that only means your on the road to recovery .you never know you might end up being friends with that person or probably something more or better yet just a memory a thought in your mind that may feel to be just a dream... so always look forward for the next day always keep your head up and if that X wants to be selfish or whatever the reason may be ,so be it YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!!
    classicrocker Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Apr 23, 2008, 04:10 PM
    You got that right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First breakup [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that the first break up is the harddest (first seriouse relationship) is the hardest to get over?

My boyfriend wants to breakup with me [ 7 Answers ]

Im in a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend. We see each other like every other month. Hes sweet and charming and we know each other very well and take that into account whenever we are making a big decision. He was in a near-death accident two months ago and since then things were...

What to do to get over a breakup [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently had a breakup and I was wondering what are something's to help me get over her. Any advice would be great Thanks

An exception occurred while trying to run ""c:WINDOWSsystem32gzmrotate.dll"DllVerif [ 1 Answers ]

HI.. this things happen to me just last week. When I start up my laptop, an error message appear - (An exception occurred while trying to run ""c:\WINDOWS\system32\gzmrotate.dll"DllVerify") What is this and I can't ger rip of it!. Please help me!

Considering a breakup [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I have been together for close to two years. We currently live together and have been for just over a year. I am at a crossroads and need some guidance. The bottom line is that I don't feel like I am in love with him anymore, and I am not sure I can get the feeling I had back. I...

View more questions Search