Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Feb 16, 2006, 03:51 PM
    Movie Editing...
    Hi guys,

I am having problems with editing a video.

Actually I have shot 23 minute-video and some pictures too.

I wanted to make a project using all the aforementioned stuff where I need to put subtitles also.

But I can't use any software since the video file is NEROMIX VIDEO FILE. I don't know how to convert that into WMV or whatever it is...

Can anyone help me out with the solution?

Thanks...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 17, 2006, 06:52 AM
    You probably need to use the software that created the file to convert it.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2006, 08:03 AM
    Hi,
    This file is a Nero video file. When you shot the video, was it with a camcorder? If so, your camcorder manual should explain what you need to edit the file, and possibly how to change it to another format.
    If you have a Nero software version on your computer, you might want to check out this link:
    http://www.click-now.net/downloads08.htm
    It offers, under the link "NeroMix", a download for editing files, with codecs built in for WMV files as well.
    Again, if you have the manual for your video equipment, it should tell what format it uses, and what software you need.
    Best of luck.
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2006, 02:28 PM
    Thanks, guys. I appreciate your concern. Actually I don't know how to do but the source you have given was perfect. That's why, appreciation...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Video editing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a home video and want to upload it on my website but there is some markings on the video Can I clean those marking so no one can read them while playing video They are on the left lower corner of the video If there is any software to clear them please let me know Thanks

Editing bio report (2) [ 1 Answers ]

This is the second part of my report, can someone please check if I've written it correctly? Is this the right format and have I made any mistakes? Thanks so so much! AIM: To determine which plant grows best in terms of its height, internode length and size of their leaves, based on four...

View more questions Search