Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barbie_69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Prenatal vitamins
    I bought prenatal vitamins. Does this helps me get pregnant faster? what can I do if this is not working? I want to get pregnant before the year ends..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 23, 2008, 02:25 PM
    This won't help you get pregnant faster, but will ensure a healthier pregnancy when you do get pregnant. I recommend all women of childbearing years to take a prenatal vitamin containing folic acid to reduce the risk of birth defects.

How long have you been trying to get pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prenatal vitamins-am I normal? [ 6 Answers ]

I bought the prenatal vitamins from the out of the counter regular store 2 weeks ago. Ive been taking it every morning since the day 1, up until this past weekend, I'm starting to have a real bad headaches, that's all. Then today is Monday, I still have really bad headaches even worse than this...

Will prenatal vitamins interact my birthcontrol [ 21 Answers ]

I am taking birthcontrol and I was wondering if I took prenatal formula with iron ,vitamins. That will help my hair grow faster, would that interact it or anything. Because I heard that some medicane will? Thanks.

Prenatal care [ 4 Answers ]

Well, first of all, I want to let everyone know that I have gotten a positive pregnancy test result and I have my first doc's appointment on June 29th. Can anyone let me know some things I can do for prenatal care, besides vitamins(got those). Any advice would be appreciated greatly. I AM SO...

View more questions Search