Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SophieOohie Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Toddler killed in bike accident- can't remember the rest
    When I was about 8 or 9 (I'm now 18), I saw a film where a little boy age about two was walking in the desert (it looked like Nevada), and 2 or 3 teenagers rode their bikes off a cliff, and they landed on the kid and killed him. There was a scene later where the boy's father was in a room full of junk and he was crying and cuddling something that might have been his other child, or the body.
    I think it may have been to do with raising the dead, similar to Pet Sematary, but I'm not sure about that part.
    Does anyone remember what this is?

Cheers.
    Sophie
    ~Oohie~
    jharrop123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Sounds like "pumpkinhead"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Killed off the Dinosaurs [ 32 Answers ]

I don't know if I put this in the right category but me and my husband were arguing about what killed off the dinosaurs he says the ICEAGE and I say an ASTROID... Now what killed them off?

I Know Who Killed Me DVD [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know when "I Know Who Killed Me" starring Lindsay Lohan, will come out on DVD? I know it was released late July, but assumed it would be out on video right about now... any ideas? Thanks

Have I killed my orange tree? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an orange tree that is about 2 yrs old. Whilst whipper snippering on the weekend, I almost totally ring barked it... not very deep but there is only few small areas where the cord didn't cut the tree. Is it possible to still save the tree?

View more questions Search