Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malak25 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 09:51 AM
    Economy: unemployed
    Bob is unemployed because his skills have become obsolete due to technological advances. This is

a) frictional

b) structural

c) cyclical

d) abnormal
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 23, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unemployed [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Im having a really hard time finding a job, I'm sending out my resume, I have had a few interviews, but notheing. I keep doing my resume over and over. Im giving up, I feel ill never get a decent job. Thanks, Allison

Crazy economy [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering why is the economy always so horrible and why the poor people have to suffer so much without the poor people politians could not have a campign and the world could not go on because the poor population make up for most of the universe.why is it so hard for me to find a decent no fee...

Alimony when spouse is unemployed, AGAIN [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to embark on the finalizatiion of a long term marriage, (over 25+years) and my spouse is not working... I have waited for my children to grow up, but the last failure of employment dissolved the marriage. My youngest child is 17 and wants to stay in the family home, as I did. But I...

Unemployed with a 401K [ 1 Answers ]

I just became unemployed yesterday and have a 401k with $16K. I have a loan of 2K, and don't have 2K to pay off the loan. What I want to do is rollover 10K to an IRA and take 6k pay the loan and keep the rest :D . IS there a special OMG you lost your job excuse when I file my taxes :eek: . Or...

View more questions Search